Background

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Best Beginning

And just like that-my blog begins, but only with a LITTLE help from Krista-who knows much more about this “blogging world” than I. So I figured I should give credit where credit is due, and say thanks for getting a blogging illiterate woman (me! --> crazy I know!) ready to go into the “adult-ish” realm of blogging. So thanks KJ for helping me, I probably would have never gotten around to starting this without you!




And for anyone who is not familiar with Krista, here's a short summary:


Here’s the thing, Krista’s my roommate, who I was lucky enough to meet on my floor and in my Core group last year. Basis synopsis: what Krista does, I do, and usually what I do, she will do. We’re in our own little world half the time, let’s be real, no one can compete with our inside jokes and crazy personalities. And if you try, you’ll probably lose, but just because you’re up against the best, the best of friends that is. At college, time is limited, so I’ve realized you have to find the individuals who you genuinely enjoy being with the most, and when I actually have free time (which is not as often as I would like) I spend it with them, and Krista takes #1 on the list. Sure, college isn’t all fun and games, half of the time our schedules are so up and down and conflicting that we see each other in passing from classes, work, and softball. But whether I get to see her a lot or not, I always know she’ll be my roommate, and at the end of the night, I’ll always have a homework partner to sit next to on the futon, which is actually a blessing in disguise.


We laugh at the stupidest things, cry and listen when life isn’t what we wished it was, sing to the oldies and the newbie’s, dance to some rockin’ tunes, and at the end of the day, have each others back-until the end. This is why I love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment